Saturday, February 24, 2007

Frustration and Exhaustion :(

So I have been still having some problems with the whole miscarriage thing. You see, my mind wants to move past this, but my body is protesting. I had to go BACK to the doctors, they are considering me for that surgery (DNC), but I am trying to avoid it at all costs (needles, hospitals, anesthesia, did I say needles?). I was taken out of work the past two days, am now on medication for “excessive bleeding after delivery” and some antibiotics that are the size of horse pills – all of which make me dizzy and sick. I guess it's good that I was taken out of work though because I tried to work from home on Friday, but got halfway through the first conference call and had to run to the bathroom. I had the conference call on speaker (but mute, so I could hear them, but they couldn't hear me - I didn't want to miss something important), so I could get sick (thank you fun pills for the nausea and vomiting). I know...too much information, but I am just so frustrated and tired. I am tired of being tired. Dave is tired of me being tired too...I'd write more, but what's the point.

This is no fun. To top it all off I had planned on doing 4 hours of S factor (to finish the make-up classes for those I missed while on bed rest) and was so looking forward to it. To add insult to injury...this was the last class for level 4. I start level 5 next week. I really wanted to go to class, but I just don't have the energy.

Additionally, we were going to have a field trip to a strip club that I am also missing out on (to watch not to participate…I know what some of you were thinking? Wipe that smug look off your face…didn’t anyone tell you…I’m a good girl *said in the sweetest possible voice*). I really did want to go. I guess next time.

*Sigh* This stinks. *Sigh* Ok. Well, I guess I am done venting for the moment. Trying to be positive, but having a moment. *Sigh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Melissa!!!!! Enough working from home!!!! Maybe you wouldnt be so tired if you would ACTUALLY allow yourself to rest. Your killing me.

Mel said...

I know Annie. But I went to the doctor's today and I am doing much better after the weekend of rest.

Wendy said...

I still recommend hiring a gardener and a housekeeper so you have more time to relax and rest. You and David make good money. You should have more time to enjoy life.