Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter With Gigi and The Naffins!

On Easter, Caiden, Kiya and I went to my sister's house to celebrate before we ventured to the Fire Department to visit Dave.

Dave with Kiya and Caiden
Stephanie with Lindsay
Me with Lindsay and Kiya
Lindsay, me and Kiya (although I am nursing so you can only see the top of her head)
Gigi, Kyle, Phil and Caiden

It was nice to be able to see everyone there, and have a yummy meal of ham, danishes, quiche, and of course sweets.

Gigi was VERY generous with the kids. They received LOADS of gifts, and lots of hugs. :)

This Easter basket that Gigi bought Caiden is bigger than him!
And filled with cars!
Each of the boys got a brown bunny. Kyle likes his bunny
Kyle happy with his bunny
Kyle starting jumping in his jumper and laughing when he got his bunny. He was really excited and wouldn't let it go :)

Gigi knew exactly what the kids would like, and the parent's too...she didn't give the kids lots of candy. :) Thankfully, this allowed us to put the kids down for a little rest.

Caiden loves to be around his baby sister
And he couldn't help himself from playing peek-a-boo with Kyle. :)

It was a fun time had by all. Thank you Naffins for hosting Easter!!

5 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

Wow how great but this post made me cry..... We didn't get to see any of the grandkids this Easter or see them hunt for eggs. I totally feel like a bad grammie!

HeatherW said...

WOW...as soon as I saw that picture of Caiden I thought to myself..."that basket is big enough for an army of kids!!!"

Kyle looks so sweet with his bunny. He is always so happy.

Sounds like you and the kids had a great time!!

Mel said...

Sue: I didn't mean to make you cry. :( You are a wonderful grammie. Caiden always has a great time with you and Jim.

If it makes you feel any better, we got the invitation to Lance and Susan's the night before the celebration.

Pam said...

Dang, that really was a big basket that Caiden got. I hope I get to see Kyle and Lindsey again soon. They are looking very cute.

Wendy said...

Good job on less candy and more toys. that bag was HUGE.