Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Neighborhood Swim

I know it is close to the end of summer, but we haven't had the pool that long, so we needed to invite the neighbors over for a swim. Of course I was working from home that day, so I didn't get to partake in the fun, and when I was able to come swimming, everyone got out as they were done for the day. This is starting to be a trend - the everyone getting out when I am ready to go in. Maybe they are taken aback by my extreme swim skills (yeah, that HAS to be it. :P)

Reef Dwelling - isn't just for Flash :)

Megan and Paul

Here are a few pics of everyone swimming. Notice how daring Caiden has become. You can thank Dave for that. :)

Mackenzie
Caiden goes down the slide backwards
Mackenzie jumps
Caiden jumps

And here is just a brief video for fun:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome how good Caiden is doing already. I figured he'd be out of that life jacket by the end of the summer, not the end of the week. :P

Hart's Haven said...

That is sooooo awesome!!!! You go Caiden ! He is quickly becoming a fish.
We are so proud of you Caiden !

HeatherW said...

I am sure it is just your extreme swim skills that care them...yep.

What do you mean almost the end of summer...we are barely in the middle.

Pam said...

Wow, Caiden is swimming great! He really has become a dare devil going down the slide backwards!

Mel said...

Pam: The daredevil is all thanks to Dave. Caiden loves it, but Dave is introducing him to "new" ways of swimming. :) I have to say it is making Caiden less cautious. Is that a good thing? We'll find out.
Thank GOD we ordered the child safety fence.

barbatron said...

Your pool is VERY cool!