Friday, September 01, 2006

Bundle of Joy...or just bundled :P

Fishing the day away....



So, I'm going through some old pictures as I am WAYYYYYY behind in my scrapbooking, and I found some pictures of Caiden and I camping. I had bought this really cute jacket for Caiden to keep warm while we were camping. The problem is once it was on him, he couldn't really move.

Well, like I alluded to in my earlier post. I am a bit neurotic when it comes to pictures, and as a new mom I felt I needed to document every moment. Well, needless to say, Dave was none to thrilled, and refused to participate in my attempts to document every second of our camping trip. So, I was left to my own devices. Since Dave was out fishing with the boys, I decided to take a picture of myself fishing with Caiden. The problem is...something caught my attention, and I had to get up and run for something (not sure what, but I'm sure it was important). Anyways, I sat Caiden down in the chair I had been sitting in with his puffy down jacket and mittens. Well, the rest is...well, let's just say the proof is in the pictures.






Oh, and I had to add this one of his Aunts!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I love how lost Caiden looks in that jacket. I remember driving up to see you guys camping. What fun. We will have to do that again some time.

Mel said...

For Sure!!!! I love camping...with Micah and Cade it will be so much fun. We should plan a trip!

Pam said...

So funny, poor caiden stuck in his jacket. Heeehee