Thursday, August 31, 2006

Peer Pressure - I MUST CONFORM!


Well, I've finally done. I've given in to the pressures to start a blog. I mean, I was starting to think that I must be behind the times. Both of my sister-in-laws have blogs, most of my friends do, and now the kicker...my mother-in-law who isn't exactly the most computer savy of individuals has a blog. (I love you Sue!)Well, I figured if she has one, so can I.

So now, that I'm here, what do I say? Do people actually want to hear the random ramblings that go on in my head. Hmm, probably not - but hey...at least I have a blog right? (Not behind the times anymore) :)

I guess I will start by saying I'm not making any promises. I don't promise that this site will be entertaining, or even updated all of that often. What I do promise is that it will be honest. At least for the moment. It will be what is going through my head at that moment. Hey, I'm a woman...and a woman of many moods at that (just ask my husband, or my team at work...heck - ask anyone who knows me). So while my ramblings may be boring, strange, funny or quite possibly entertaining...they will most certainly always be honest. :)

3 comments:

Pam said...

Fantastic to see you blogging. I'm so excited that I'll get to see what you're doing... and probably feel closer to you. Remember that we used to live together? Too bad we don't talk more often. :(

Anyway, I'm excited, and keep it up!

Mel said...

You know I do have a cell phone, Pam. We can talk anytime! :) I just hope I don't run out of things to say...what am I saying? Am I ever speechless?

Wendy said...

I am looking forward to keeping in touch on our blogs. I know I will enjoy hearing what is going on with you and family. Yeah for joining the world of blogging! : )