Monday, October 16, 2006

Everyone needs a little S FACTOR in their life!

Since many of you have asked me about my class...you know, the exercise class that I've been taking for the past 4 months? (Almost at level 3 - halfway there as there are 6 levels!!!) . The studio had an open house last weekend, so I invited a few friends, and one of them took pictures. So, for those of you that are "curious"(and you know who you are)...here are a few pics of the famous exercise class that I have found myself absorbed in. For those that see this and are interested - let me know - I'll give you the number to the class - trust me...you'll thank me for it. For those of you who are unsure...all I have to say is keep an open mind. This is a dance class - that just HAPPENS to have a pole :)







5 comments:

Wendy said...

I must admit that I was curious about your class. It looks like fun and like a LOT of exercise. I am impressed. I don't think I could get off of the ground more than 2 feet using a pole.

Pam said...

Looks like fun. I'm glad you've found a good form of exercise that you like so much. :)

Mel said...

It IS a lot of exercise. I am starting to get muscles. Even DAVE said that he was impressed with my arm! It's a great form of exercise, and expression! :)

Anonymous said...

This looks painful! I am your mom, and I had trouble identifying which was you.

Mel said...

haha. Mom. I guess I should have been more specific. I am NOT in the pictures, I am on the sidelines. Like I would ACTUALLY post a picture of me doing this...to quote a line from Clueless "As if"!