Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Our Christmas Tree - Revealed



Well, I wasn't about to decorate the tree without Dave, as that is a Beckom-Bonney tradition that we decorate it together. Our tradition is that each year we buy a Christmas ornaments that showcases what we accomplished that year. The rest of the ornaments on our tree are bulbs. That way, when we decorate the tree every year, we can reminisce about the good times we have had and the accomplishments that we have had. Seeing as David has been working SO much, I had a friend help me put the tree up, and then wrapped lights around it. To this day, our tree remains undecorated. I am waiting for Dave to have a day off :)

Below are a few pictures of Caiden in front of the tree right before going to school.


This was my attempt to take a picture of us in front of the tree...cute picture of Caiden and I, but alas...no tree. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool sunglasses.

Anonymous said...

I like the idea about the ornaments.