Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Big Bear with Papa Jim and Grandma Sue!



Caiden is such a lucky boy. Grandpa Jim and Grandma Sue invited Caiden to spend a few days with them at their home in Big Bear. From the look of the pictures below he had SO MUCH FUN! Grandpa and Grandma kept him pretty busy between the playdates with Rachel, playing choo choo train, making playdoh bugs, making a gingerbread house with Grandma, playing tools with Grandpa, and playing with his fire engine that Gigi bought him (or as Caiden likes to say his "Fire fire truck" - trying to say Firefighter). Caiden even found that there are other uses for Grandmas...you can use them as couches!









Did I mention what a big helper he was too? He helped Grandpa carry in the groceries, and takeout the trash!! But it wasn't all hard work. Grandma and Grandpa made sure to take Caiden outside to enjoy the freshly fallen snow...oh and have a few snowball fights too. :)




Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!! Caiden had so much fun with you!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

That does look like a lot of fun. Next time I want to go also. I heard Mom even let Caiden mix the playdo! I didn't make a ginger bread house this year. Maybe next year.

Hart's Haven said...

We had a great time.
I am almost in tears today.....I can blog again thanks to you Melissa. I hadn't realized how much I missed it.
Love you Mom

Hart's Haven said...

Oh and by the way the trash can that Jim and Caiden are carrying is what we call the livestock feed. The can is full of different types of bird and squirrel food. When Caiden visits one of his chores is to help Papa feed the birds.

Wendy said...

I want to feed the birds next time also.