Sunday, July 22, 2007

Big Bear...The Great Unveil!




So the next morning, we awoke (fully rested, I might add...the perk of being with the grandparents) to a wonderful breakfast prepared by Sue and Jim. After filling our bellies and talking about the previous days events, Jim and Sue unveiled that they were taking us all on a cruise!!! Jim explained it to Caiden and even showed him pictures to get him excited.



I am thrilled. I have NEVER been on a cruise before and have always wanted to go!! And to make it better the whole family is going. That means the twins and their families. It will be PRIME family time and I can't wait! More to come...

3 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

Can't wait to go................I will be a blast.

Wendy said...

I can't wait either. It is so cool that the whole family is going. We are going to have a blast!

Pam said...

I can't wait, only one more week.