Sunday, July 22, 2007

I HATE my computer

To be perfectly honest one of the reasons that I haven't been blogging as much is because there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with my computer. It is SO slow. Slower than slow. I tried to burn some CD's (one of my playlists a few weeks ago), and it took me over 2 hours to burn 3 cds. That's right 3 cds. My computer kept freezing and restarting, and ERRRRR!!!!!!!

I ended up wasting about 10-15 cds as it would stop in the middle of the burn and freeze.

Now I came upstairs to post some old pictures and type a few things, but I have been sitting her for 30 minutes and I STILL can't open my pictures. I don't want to know WHY my computer doesn't work, I just want it to be fixed and work properly. Is that too much to ask?

If this doesn't get resolved soon, I will be unable to blog for a while as I will have chucked my computer out of the 2nd story window!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

That is frustrating....... When something goes wrong with my computer I always want to cry. I hope you know someone to fix it.

Wendy said...

Well at least if you chuck it out the window you would have to buy a new one. Maybe not a bad idea. : )