Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Our New Trailer

We debated and debated, but we finally did it. Dave and I bought a trailer. We got a great deal from a fellow firefighter. It's nice, but it does need some work. I can't remember the year, but this trailer is no spring chicken. Still it will be great fun to go camping with. We are even getting a flat screen TV (included in the deal, although we haven't received it yet. I hope this is not another pool adventure).

Here are a few pictures of our new trailer! So, who wants to go camping?

Euroway - my favorite part. Reminds me of Europe, and who doesn't love Europe?

The Side...of course
The couch and bed - it pulls out to a full size bed

another view

the kitchen and leading to the bathroom with a shower and of course the toilet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice trailer!! You guys should have great time in it!! Camping is the best vacation!!

butterflydreams said...

it looks great do you want me to take it to Yosmite aug4 thru the 11th for you -just to test it out overcourse J/K

Hart's Haven said...

Nice trailer!!!!
Who wants to go camping? I ddo, I do!

Wendy said...

count me in for camping!