Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The WORST Few Days....

Have you ever had those days that you feel that you should NEVER have woken up or gotten out of bed? I have had those kinds of days lately and I am GOING TO LOSE IT!

For starters we have the pool issue (see previous post), then we had some family issues yesterday which were very stressful and unnecessary, work is always stressful, then I get a call from my insurance company from a fender bender that I had in 2005 (no airbag deployment) where this guy filed a lawsuit for $23,000 against me. Apparently in CA there is a 2 year statue of limitation for filing a suit and since the statue passed in early August. He filed a suit on July 30th. I am covered by my insurance, but still another thing to worry about.

To top it off Dave is working some very serious Hazmat thing where he has to be in a suit of some type. Because of this they check them periodically (medical check). Apparently, his blood pressure was too high and they couldn't seem to get it down so off to the ER he went.

I hate today. Is it almost over?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate today too Melissa. Things suck around here as well. You are not alone...missery loves company.

butterflydreams said...

You need to remember to relax and pray :) You can do nothing if your stressed not to mention your daughter doesn't need a stressed mommy and she can feel it!
Let it go and give it to God He doesn't need your help
The day is almost over and you get to pick up Caiden and get a hug :) as Caiden would say chicken nuggets make me happy!

Mel said...

I just got an update. Dave is fine, and has been released to go back to the Hazmat site (sigh). Apparently all of the drama the past few days hiked up his blood pressure and being in a hazmat suit didn't help.

I'm so glad that he is ok. Thank God! :)

Hart's Haven said...

I'm so glad that Dave is OK too.....
Tomorrow is a new day and things will work out just fine. Just center on what is important in life and the little things just fall in place.