Sunday, December 16, 2007

Knott's Berry Farm - Holiday Event

Every year, Knott's Berry Farm allows Firefighters and their families to come into the park at Christmas time. Dave and I were excited to take Caiden this year.

The Christmas Tree at Knott's
Cade and I
Dave and Caiden at Camp Snoopy

Although I couldn't go on any rides, it was fun to watch Caiden and Dave partake in the fun and festivities that Knott's offered. Caiden is A LOT like me and was very apprehensive to go on the rides...he wanted to go with me, not Dave because "Daddy likes the fast rides". The funny thing is Caiden LOVED these rides last year. I was the same way. I was always afraid to go on them.

Caiden did end up going on the rides that he loved like the roller coaster, the car ride, and the Huff and Puff ride too. Although he was a bit apprehensive he did go on and LOVED it!

On the Rollercoaster before it takes off
Coming back from the ride...smiling faces
No hands driving :)
Holding on tight
Caiden on the Huff and Puff
He had a great time
Daddy and Caiden on the school bus ride
Caiden went into the bounce house

We had a fun time, and can't wait to do it again. Caiden had a nice rest on the way home. ;)

Cool California Caiden

6 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

Looks like you guys had a good time, wish we could have come too. Maybe next year so that you can go on the rides too and I'll watch Kiya!

Wendy said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Family traditions are nice.

Pam said...

Look like fun!

Anonymous said...

BOO...Knott's...YAY Disneyland!!

Mel said...

Yay Knott's. They let us in for Free, where Cade and I would need to pay $59 each to get into Disneyland.

Plus Caiden likes the rides at Camp Snoopy.

Anonymous said...

I would give Knotts away for free too!! ;)