Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Search for Our Christmas Tree

Dave and I actually had a day off together, so we thought we would go get our Christmas tree.
Caiden loved running through all of the trees trying to find the perfect tree for us.
We finally found it, so we had it tagged, bought it and of course posed by it. We were not able to pick it up right then as we had it flocked. I mean, what is Christmas without fake snow right?

Here it is...in all it's glory
Cade and I by our tree

Every year Caiden finds himself the perfect little Charlie brown tree. This year was no exception.
Caiden's Charlie Brown Tree
It seems he also found himself a friend.

3 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

We saw your Christmas tree when we picked up Caiden and it turned out beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I like Caiden's tree!!!!

Mel said...

I like Caiden's tree too. If it were reasonable I would have gotten it and put it up in his room :)