Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Super Bowl Party and Wii

This past Sunday, our neighbors invited us to a Superbowl party. It was a lot of fun, and it was nice to get out for a little while...even if it was only a few doors away.



After the game, one of the couples broke out their Wii. It was fun to watch everyone play - I was feeding Kiya so I could just watch. It was funny as people were out of breath from a video game. They played bowling, baseball, and boxing. The boxing was the funniest to watch at least. This game really got people's aggressions out. Michelle, our neighbor took it very seriously. She was quite good too :)

Michelle and a friend boxing
Michelle playing the Wii

I would have loved to play, but they were SO into it, I think I would have been embarrassed to play. What if I sucked. I mean, I can't bowl in real life let alone on a video game. :)

More boxing

This surely isn't Dave's wow! Of course, Dave didn't play the Wii...no, he was too busy hustling people in poker in the next room :)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That does look like fun and I don't even like video games.

Anonymous said...

Good thing I wasn't there because I would have kicked everyones ASS!! I am Wii champion!! Hehehe.