Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Great Finds At the Dollar Tree

We just had a store called the Dollar Tree open up by us, so Dave and I thought we would check it out since we were right by it. It was the BEST store!!!

It was clean and neat like Target, but EVERYTHING was $1. It was great. They had loads of fun things for Caiden - such as a gardening tools bag (well that was more for me, but since I recently bought Caiden gardening tools...), airplanes, glow sticks and glow bracelets, kites, books, and loads of other things.

I found hangers and air fresheners and mesh laundry bags that retail elsewhere for anywhere from $3-$10 and got it all for $1. It was great. We even got some great toys for Caiden's party to put in the party favors bags that we gave out to the kids.

Here are a few pictures of us (and by us I mean here are some pictures of Dave and Caiden since NO ONE EVER TAKES PICTURES OF ME PLAYING) playing with some of our newfound toys.
Dave runs with the kite
Caiden throws his airplane
Airplane flying
The airplane landing
Of course, Kiya was overcome with joy and excitement at our newfound toys. As you can see, she can barely contain her excitement.

2 comments:

HeatherW said...

You must be lucky because the “dollar” stores I have been to are not anywhere clean/neat and like Target!!

Mel said...

I know. I think it is because it JUST opened. Although I do hope it stays neat and tidy. It is much more enjoyable to shop when things are in their rightful place.