Friday, August 15, 2008

A TRUE Oath of Friendship

One of my employees sent this to me today. She pointed out the numbers she felt were for me.

I thought it was so true and funny that I wanted to share it (the email, not her comments of course) :P

None of that Sissy Crap
Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always sound good,
but never actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card-
Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.

1. When you are sad --I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.

4. When you're scared -- we will high tail it out of here.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!!

6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.

7. When you are sick --Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall -- I'll pick you up and dust you off--
After I laugh my butt off!!

9. This is my oath...I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask -- because you are my FRIEND!

5 comments:

barbatron said...

VERY well put..I love it!

Pam said...

Ha! I've seen that before but it's still funny.

Anonymous said...

What you didnt want anyone to know what i thought?

Wendy said...

ha,ha...that is funny.

HeatherW said...

#6 and #8 are my favorite. They are classics!!