Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Graduation Heather!!

After years of blood, sweat and tears, Heather Wilson has graduated, and what better way to celebrate than with a Kitchen aid!!!


Well, if you know Heather, you know that this is quite the perfect gift for her, if I do say so myself. Even though it was not officially her graduation party, I forced her to open her gift from Stephen Roberts, Michael Chapman, Josh Christopher and myself. I have been holding onto it for months and was so excited to give it to you.

Heather..all smiles! And Yes...the KitchenAid is pink!!!

Plus, she is not the most cooperative person to try and keep a surprise from. Thank goodness, I had Danny in on the secret, as well as my accomplice Michael Chapman who diligently helped me derail Heather from finding the perfect Kitchen Aid on sale. With the crappy economy, and being the experience deal shopper that Heather is, she was out sniffing for the perfect Kitchen Aid at a great price - not unlike a bloodhound on a very smelly trail :)

In the end it all worked out, so the fierce some four (Josh, Michael, Stephen and myself) can all breathe a unified sigh of relief that our gift came off without a glitch. :)

Congratulations Heather...oh, and I can't WAIT for my cupcakes :)

1 comments:

HeatherW said...

Yay!! Thanks to everyone for my gift.

It is already on my counter shiny and ready to go. I did give it a test run with some cupcakes but I really need to break it in!!

And yes, I am kind of a big deal!!