Friday, August 07, 2009

4th of July

While we didn't wait up for fireworks we did hang out during the day, but the heat got to us quite a bit (as you can see from Kiya's face).


You may also notice that she only has one pig tail...she decided this looked much better to her than having two :p

We went out for some yummy Gelato, and had a bite to eat at Panda Express before walking over to look at the fish. I love summer, but I would love a little rain about now too...maybe I'll do a rain dance.

Look at those pink cheeks....it was sooooo hot. :(
Kiya and I trying to stay outta the heat


Dave and Caiden at Panda.

2 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

It sure has been hot but we had a great time visiting and seeing the fish and going to the ice cream place nearby.

HeatherW said...

What?!?!?! You couldn't stay up for fireworks!! You should hang out with my grandma!! Wait...I think she stays up later than you. Even though you didn't make the fireworks sounds like you had a much better 4th than we did!!