Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving came faster this year than I expected. I mean, I understand that it's November and that means Turkey Day as well, but that this year seemed to FLY by. I don't know what it is, maybe it's the fact that I am getting older, or that I cram so much into my schedule that it flies by, or that I am constantly focusing on one day at a time, so I don't realize how quickly the time is going, but it sure is going quickly.


Dave was working this year, so Caiden, Kiya and I went over to my sister's house (as is tradition) and celebrated both her husband's birthday and Thanksgiving.

Phil carving the turkey
The gang
Lindsay and Grandpa Phil
Kyle helping daddy blow out his birthday cake

We had a lot of fun and used the opportunity to try once again to take some pictures of the cousins together. (which frankly has not been attempted sine the ordeal of March 2008). It wasn't as bad this time. :)

Kyle, Caiden, Lindsay and Kiya
What is everyone looking at...oh yea NOT the camera

THIS is what happens when Gigi asks the kids to say something strange that doesn't result in a smile
The girls...so cute :) They got along SOO well

Beautiful Lindsay
Handsome Kyle

Dashing Caiden

Why not do a little family picture right?




Kiya swinging Superman style

Lindsay enjoying herself swinging

Thank you Steph and Dave for having us over and hosting. It was fun to play Wii with you guys and to play and relax. :)

0 comments: