Sunday, September 03, 2006

Pole Dancing Runs in the Family


For those of you who may not know. I decided that it was about time to start exercising, however I am not one for the gym (maybe I would have been had I thought of Pam's idea to take a DVD player to the gym). Anyways, I wanted to do something that I felt I could stick to, and that wouldn't make me feel like I was "working out". So, of course I signed up for Striptease/Pole dancing class. I LOVE IT! I am addicted. So much so, that I even got my own pole (Dave installed it in Caiden's playroom). Well, it seems I'm not the only one who has a fondness for pole dancing. Take a look at the below pictures. You know, you can't really blame me...his dad IS a firefighter :P





4 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

Caiden sure looks adorable on the pole, he looks like he is having lots of fun!

Pam said...

How funny... You should do a video so we can see his moves.

Wendy said...

Very nice. A video of Caiden would be cute. How 'bout a video of yourself on it, or is that just for David. : ) Keep working out, maybe you and Pam will motivate me to get off of my butt.

Mel said...

Yea, let's keep this site a clean one. Let's just do a video of Caiden, eh? I'll owrk on it. :)