Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Big Announcement Has Been Made!!!







That's right...after much anticipation, the Naffins are pregnant!! My sister and her awfully lucky husband will be the proud parents to TWO, that's right...I said 2 little bundles of joy! And to make it a little sweeter, I was the first to welcome the twins with their FIRST baby gift!

Stephanie is a little under 3 months along, and the morning sickness is just starting to kick in. Rest up, Steph and Dave because although you will never remember life without kids AFTER the arrival of the Naffin twins, you will also never remember what it feels like to get a full 8 hours of sleep! :)

Life will never seem sweeter than when you look into the eyes of your children. I am so happy for both of you...Congratulations. I'm going to be an Aunt again!!!!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats!!!