Saturday, October 21, 2006

Pumpkin Patch Gang 2006

Wendy, Jeff and Micah came down from San Jose for a visit. We thought it would be a great opportunity to go to the pumpkin patch and snap a few shots of the cousins. We had so much fun, even if the sun was SCORCHING! Dave and Caiden played in the bouncy houses, and slid down the air slides...We all had strawberry smoothies at the end. Micah was such a trooper. I altered some of the pictures in photoshop...For instance, I made Micah black and white, or made the background black and white, did a vignette with the cousins. I removed ugly objects from the background (with the exception of the one with Caiden kissing Micah...Frankly it's past 12:15am, and I'm tired and want to go to bed. :) Let me know what you think!









5 comments:

Pam said...

Cute pictures!

Wendy said...

I love them. You are a true photoshop expert. : )

Mel said...

Thank you. Wendy - I am FAR from being a photoshop expert, but I'm glad you like them. If you want the JPEGs to make a picture, let me know.

Wendy said...

I would love them. Can you send them to my comcast account?

Mel said...

I will when I get home. They are on my home computer :)