Tuesday, October 31, 2006

"I Want Candy" - Halloween 2006



Well, I have never really been a fan of Halloween, but I have to say that the last three years (since having Caiden and going over to my mother-in-law and Jim's house) has been so much fun. I like this little tradition that we have started. This is the 3rd year in a row that we have gone over to Papa Jim's and Grandma Sue's (otherwise known as the in-laws house) to pass out some Mulled Spiced Cider to the adults, and candy to all of the trick or treaters. We had a blast. Caiden even broke out in song (as you can tell by the video) inspired by a Halloween toy that Gigi gave him. We ate pizza, laughed, and I even got a little work done (I had to take a Personality test for my director...wonder if I passed...it asked the strangest questions..."Do I feel my parents love me?", "Do I want to be a scuba diver"). I can't wait for next Halloween...Dave and I already have our costumes planned out. He's going to be a firefighter (big stretch I know), I'm going to be a victim, and Flash our dalmation is going to be the Fire Dog.








5 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

Awesome! We had soooo much fun. Of course Caiden made the whole night. He is certainly a cutie.

ps The pictures are great but I think they are an incentive to go on a diet. You and David both look so slim and trim!

Wendy said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the video. But about next year, what about Hunter?

Mel said...

In response to Sue's comment - slim? David's looking good, but what picture were YOU looking at with me? I'd love to see it :)

In response to Wendy's question - Hunter is a victim with me...or my rescue dog, or my seeing eye dog...whatever. I'll let Dave decide. :P

Pam said...

Looks like fun. Maybe I could tag along next year?

Mel said...

Pam, Of course. You are welcome ANYTIME!!! Caiden LOVES to see his Auntie Pam :)