Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pumpkin Carving - Three Bonney Pumpkins



I was SO excited to do pumpkin carving this year. Last year, Caiden was a bit too young, and he had this thing about not getting his hands gooey. This year was a little different. He's Mr. Independence (wonder where he gets THAT from), and has to do EVERYTHING himself. We each made a pumpkin. Dave's is the ghoul looking one, mine is the scared face (Caiden and I worked on this together), and then Caiden is the mini one. If you look closely there is an outline of bats on Caiden's pumpkin. We had a blast...and as you can see Caiden even got his hands dirty this time...he's growing up way to fast!





5 comments:

Sarah said...

good job caiden! my kids were into for about ten minutes before they got restless.

Pam said...

Very cute. I haven't carved a pumpkin in years.

Hart's Haven said...

How fun, you guys are doing such a good job!

Wendy said...

That does look like a lot of fun. No carving pumpkins for us this year, but next year maybe.

Mel said...

I say next year, we all get together and carve pumpkins together. I think that would be a blast. :)