Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Halloween unveiling...A Turtle






Yes, you heard me right. A Turtle. Caiden is going to be a turtle for Halloween. Before I get the random comments...the following are my excuses...I mean, my defense:
1. I have been VERY busy lately...when was I supposed to go Costume shopping?
2. I'm not a big fan of Halloween
3. When I did go shopping, I didn't like the costumes they had for little boys...they looked like PJ's.
4. They didn't have a good selection. (I guess it's similar to #3, but I felt I needed a 4th)

Please choose the best excuse...um, I mean, defense that suits your particular argument(aka random comment).

So, my son is going to be a turtle. I guess it's fitting because he has been working very hard to properly sign turtle (sign language - see earlier video posting). Personally, I haven't seen very many yellow turtles, and the shell is really the only clue that he IS a turtle, but isn't he the cutest thing in the costume? Of course, he could wear a paper bag, and I'd be a proud mama.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

it's a cute yellow turtle.

Pam said...

Very funny... and he's very cute, no matter what he's wearing. :)

Wendy said...

I like it. But I agree, cute no matter what.

Anonymous said...

Caiden, you are so so cute in your turtle costume. I especially love the candy dance. Your just to cute Caiden.

Love ya,

Grammy