Sunday, October 29, 2006

We FINALLY got the Shutters!


So for those of you who didn't know...we DID actually order shutters. We ordered them on July 23rd to be exact, and JUST got them today after much calling and complaining on the part of both myself and Dave (mostly me) :)

Basically, we were told they would take 8-10 weeks, and we put down a deposit (half of the money), and we never heard from the company again. I have been calling incessantly for the past month asking about them (I'm sure I am their FAVORITE person). I finally told Jackie (the lady I was dealing with) that I felt that they had stolen our money and that we were NEVER going to get our shutters. They constantly promised to call me back, but never did. FINALLY, after being less than polite on the phone, Jackie set an appointment for today. It took them about 2 hours, and I think they look great! But don't take my word for it - see for yourself. Oh, AND we got a discount, but only after I threatened to go out of my way to tell people not to use their company. Since we live in a brand new community and people are STILL moving in...this threat held a lot of weight. :)







3 comments:

Pam said...

Wow, those do look great!

Hart's Haven said...

I love the turtle! It's perfect and Caiden can sign it.
See you tomorrow.

Wendy said...

They do look great. Maybe worth the wait.