Sunday, October 29, 2006

It's a jungle out there...but I tamed it :)



With the Rock people working on the pool, I have not been able to mow the yard because they had big piles of sand on our driveway and grass (or as Caiden called it "big pile o' dirt"). It's been driving me CRAZY!!! I came home the other day, and the sand was gone, so right before Dave and I met with the concrete people, I decided to mow!

I'm sure the neighbors appreciate it. I mean, they could have lost their kids in our lawn...it was so long. Anyway, I think it looks MUCH better.




3 comments:

Wendy said...

Yeah. It does look a lot better.

Mel said...

Thank you Wendy - for appreciating my point :)

Hart's Haven said...

It looked great after you tamed it!
All I want to know is what happened to David the jungle tamer?