Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving - Gobble Gobble




In honor of the holidays, Caiden has put his artistic side to work to create the ever popular Turkey Hat. I'd like to introduce "Tom the Turkey", Caiden's hat. Now, I have named it Tom in honor of a friend whose neighbor has a turkey that they would like to slaughter for Thanksgiving. I figured if I named it and humanized it a bit then it would be more difficult for them to serve Tom for dinner beside the stuffing and sweet potatoes, but I digress.

Caiden made this cute turkey hat in school. He even added the colored paper and feathers. I am so proud of his work. So, from Caiden to you...Happy Thanksgiving...gobble gobble.

P.S. Spare Tom!! :)

2 comments:

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wendy said...

I love the hat. And I do hope that they spare Tom. Poor little turkey. It is a good thing Melissa that you didn't have any turkey for thanksgiving. That would be like killing a poor little innocent turkey of your own. : )