Monday, November 27, 2006

Sushi Walruses and the Marcos



It has become a tradition that when Amy and Steve Marco come to town we feast on all-you-can-eat sushi. I love this time, as I get to spend some time with friends, and shovel my favorite food into my mouth.

It was great seeing Amy and Steve again. I miss them so much - they became potato people and moved to Idaho...I guess they heard the Russet potatoes were to die for :)

We visited and laughed. Nicole even taught Caiden how to be a sushi Walrus. He loved it! She also entertained him by drawing tools and he would guess them. We had a great time...although come to think of it...Amy didn't pull a Premiesberger *aka...lean back and upbutton the top button of your pants to make room*(hmm...should have given her more unagi).



5 comments:

Pam said...

Yummy, sushi! Looks like fun.

Wendy said...

Looks like fun. Yes, yummy sushi. I had sushi today but didn't do the walrus thing : )

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was certainly nice to see Amy & Steve again. I hope they'll swing by for another visit soon enough. I certainly didn't get to talk with Steve enough. I think I heard February mentioned.

For the record, may I point out how cute my girlfriend is? Nicole says she looks like a mom in the photo of her helping him (second from the bottom). Wow. Especially considering it isn't her child and all.

Glad there wasn't any throw down at the sushi place that night. It's getting to have a rough crowd, eh?

Mel said...

Ian,
Nicole IS cute, and not at all Mom-like...but hey, what's so bad about looking like a mom?

She was amazing with Caiden. It was so nice of her, and it was a nice break for me :P

Anonymous said...

Just for the record - I didn't mean it as a bad thing. More of a "oh, there's hope for me yet, at least I APPEAR maternal!" ;) And Caiden was so sweet, I had a great time with him.

Thanks for posting the pictures, Mel. My mom loved looking at them and seeing everyone again.