Monday, November 27, 2006

Demolition Day



This past Saturday, Caiden spent some quality time with Grandpa Lance putting all of his tool skills to use as they demoed the kitchen. Lance and Susan are having their kitchen remodeled, but felt that the demo portion of it they could handle themselves.

Caiden wasted no time in helping. That is ALL he could talk about. He was SO excited about being able to use a "big hammer". But like all good tool guys, safety was most important (actually, I said he couldn't play unless he wore safety goggles). We had to try a few pairs of glasses until we found something that worked.

Caiden LOVES working with tools, so this was a very special opportunity for him.




2 comments:

Pam said...

I loved doing demo work in the Pasadena house. It really is fun to get to break stuff. I wonder where I got the urge to do that?

Wendy said...

I was going to say the same thing about when we did the addition to our house in LA and I got to help break down the livingroom wall. Lots of fun.