Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Dinner with the Harts




Dave, Caiden and I drove up to Big Bear to have Thanksgiving dinner with Papa Jim and Grandma Sue. We had a wonderful time. All of Jim's family was there including his two nephews. We all got stuffed on the wonderful food that they made. Dave and Caiden even had to retire to the bedroom for a traditional Thanksgiving nap, while Sue and I delievered Thanksgiving food to some sick friends that were unable to make dinner.

We always love going up to Big Bear to see Sue and Jim, and this time was no exception. Thank you for a wonderful time. Thanksgiving is a time to be grateful for what you have, and I can definately say that I am grateful to have family as wonderful as you!






3 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

Thanks so much for coming, I was very happy that part of my family could make it.

Wendy said...

Looks like lots of fun. I wish we could have been there.

Pam said...

Yummy, that food looks good! Wish I could have seen you guys.