Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Christmas Giraffe?



When what to my wondering eyes did appear, but a minature sleigh and eight tiny...giraffes? Uh, not the story I remember.

I mean, when I think Christmas, I think Giraffe's, don't you? Well, apparently the people at Tarbell Realty do. I stopped by the gas station last Sunday on my way to a Christmas party when what did MY wondering eyes see, but two minature reindeer and a Christmas giraffe. I didn't think anyone would believe me so I took pictures.

I almost waited in line so Caiden could pet the giraffe, but Caiden and I were already running a bit late for the party. As we drove past, Caiden kept asking me to "Back up mama, back up!" :P

The reindeer themselves were quite a spectacle. This picture does not do them justice, but they looked like something out of "How the Grinch stole Christmas". You know the dog that he puts reindeer antlers on? Yeah, that's what they reindeer looked like.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I can just picture the reindeer. Good visual comparing them to the Grinch's dog.

And I don't know what you're talking about. I always think of giraffes at Christmas time. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I would rather pet a giraffe than a reindeer so maybe they know what they are doing from a buisness perspective. : )

Mel said...

Sure you do Pam. :)