Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Hunt for the Perfect Tree






Ok, so I have been a little busy, and have not blogged lately. I know. I have heard it from multiple people that I must blog. So, tonight you will get a number of entries (or at least that is the plan...let's see how long I can stay awake).



On December 7th, David, Caiden and I went searching for the perfect Christmas tree. We searched two tree farms until we came up with "THE TREE". We picked it out, had it flocked (no, I am not saying a bad word...for those of you back East - flocking is the California attempt to make our Christmas trees look a little more like your snowy Christmas trees. It is where they take fake snow and spray it on the tree).

Caiden also found the perfect tree. It was this little Charlie Brown tree that was really not much bigger than him. It was off to the side amongst the port-a-potty and some metal garbage. He LOVED it. He called it "Caiden's tree". I took a picture of him by it. It was pretty cute. He was very proud of his tree.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how does it look in your house? I want more pictures later!

Caiden's tree is quite lovely. I hope to see it on Christmas Eve.

Mel said...

Sadly, we didn't buy Caiden's tree for him. Dave wanted a big tree, and those tree farms rip you off. I mean, it's a tree...not a caddy :)