Thursday, February 15, 2007

Grammie Sue's Visit with Caiden

As I stated in an earlier posting, Jim and Sue (in-laws) came down to visit Dave and I, and help out after I lost the baby. Sue stayed with us for a few days, and Caiden loved every minute of it. Here are a few pictures from their time together.

Here are a few of Caiden and Grammie Sue making cookies. The beautiful flowers in the picture are from my director and his admin. They are beautiful and smell great. The tulips in the second picture (you can't really see them that well, but they are really pretty) are from my team at work. It was very thoughtful.







The following are pictures from our trip to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf...no Caiden is not drinking a coffee drink. It is a strawberry and banana drink. I think it is called "Malibu Dream"

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks like fun. I miss having my family around. I am looking forward to Pam visiting this weekend.

Hart's Haven said...

It was fun and I was happy to help!

Mel said...

Let me tell you those cookies did NOT last long. We even have gone to the store to get more to make. It's terrible. I am going to gain so much weight. I think I have already started to. I even went to the store and bought myself some frosting and crackers...I was going to put it on the crackers, but have been just spooning it into my mouth. Disgusting I know, but I can't help it. I may need to go to a support group. :P

Pam said...

Yum, cookies! And by the way, I think that Caiden is definitely drinking coffee in that last picture. I know what mom likes to drink. :)