Friday, February 16, 2007

New Shoes!!!

I love getting new shoes. What girl doesn't? But this is even better. I got some new shoes for my pole dancing/striptease class. Yes they are 6 inch heels, and to be perfectly honest...very comfortable. Hmm, maybe I can actually wear these out in public - of course there is the problem of me looking like a giant. The name of the shoe company is called "pleasers" and the shoe name is Fetish. Yes, I guess there is no mistaking that I was shopping in the stripper shoes department. :P



They do take a bit of time to get on as they lace all the way up and then buckle too, which for a girl like me (who missed the day that God was handing out patience) is a bit frustrating.



Dave calls them my "Matrix" shoes. I don't think he is a big fan of these shoes. I think he thinks they are too complex or complicated or something. I kind of like the dangerous, don't mess with me look to them. When I wear them, people will know I mean business...or at least they will know that I'm around - who wouldn't I'd be like 6'3" tall. I apologize about the crappy pictures, but it's hard to take a picture of yourself wearing shoes. Try it. I dare you.

Now my only dilemna is what to wear with my new shoes. I had an outfit ordered, but apparently it is on backorder and so the store canceled it. :( Any suggestions? Better hurry and get in those suggestions, I have 4 hours of class tomorrow.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Nice shoes. They do a look a little scary. I am late reading this but I hope you found something to wear with them as dancing naked on the pole might get you some looks. : )
Hmmm... six inch heels huh? I would probably kill myself in them, but I would be dead at 5'10". Could be fun to try them. I could look Jeff in the chin. : )

Mel said...

I didn't really find something to wear with them, but I am making the best of it. Of course now I have an excuse to buy a new outfit! Next time you come over you can definately give them a go!