Friday, February 16, 2007

You Know You're A Mom When...

Now I try to be very professional and business-like while I am at work, but I was trying to explain something to one of my co-workers today that struck him as kind of odd. I was talking about how some people become obsessed with power and want to take over the world (so to speak). You know the kind; they get a taste of a little bit of power and then are consumed and become this...well...apparently a plankton.



Yep, you heard me right. A plankton. Which leads me to my first comment.

You know you are a mom when you are using SpongeBob SquarePants and the evil Plankton as an analogy for an event at work.



On the flip side, you know you're a dad when you understand my analogy completely and without hesitation. :)

4 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

I love Sponge Bob, the ones with plankton trying to steal the reciepe from the crusty crab to have at the chum bucket are great!

Pam said...

Ha! That's so funny. I can just imagine professional people talking about cartoon characters to get their point across. So funny.

Wendy said...

That is funny and I am sure that I will be there soon.

Mel said...

It was actually quite funny. The worst part is that I thought my analogy completely normal until my coworker started laughing at me. I then realized that I truly am a mom. There's no denying it.