Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dance Mania...And The Debut of the Michael Chapman Dancers!

So many of you have asked me how the dancing at work has been going. I thought I would post a little video of some of our dancing highlights. The first part of the video were were voguing. Now vogue is a very serious thing, and one must be very committed to its cause. I took this initiative very seriously, unfortunately I was the one with the camera, so you won't get to see my stellar moves!!

Fortunately for Michael Chapman and his dancers...I DID have the camera and could catch all of their great salsa moves!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is nice to see some actual dancing not just swaying and shaking! Good job salsa dancers!!

Wendy said...

Very nice. I agree, they were actually dancing. Much better than the previous swaying/pretend dancing.

And how the heck did you get on a video that long? Was it less than 10 megabites?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I only recognize like 3 people!

Pam said...

Wow, some of those people put me to shame. (Of course, I'm a terrible dancer and would end up with a flask in my desk in order to dance in front of everyone). I love those first two people dancing. They were great!