Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Caiden's Birthday Week






Caiden is turning three this week, so we have begun celebrating. On Sunday, the day before Caiden's birthday Dave and I took him out to Ruby's restaurant. He had so much fun. They even came and sang him a happy birthday song and gave him an ice cream sundae…which he graciously shared with Dave and I. Of course since we are on this weight loss kick and are extremely competitive we resisted (we each took one bite, although I think I saw him sneak another...fine with me...more pounds for him, less pounds to lose for me!)

Her are a few pictures. Papa Jim...note the presence of ketchup on his peanut butter and jelly sandwich. This is YOUR doing, I assume. Like Grandpa, like grandson! Caiden asked for ketchup, and on his birthday week how could we say no? He ate the whole sandwich...ketchup and all! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Ruby's! Yummy fit fries!!

Wendy said...

Ketchup!!!! on peanut butter and jelly!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam said...

How funny. He had ketchup and icecream at our dinner also.