Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Like Father, Like Son - Mowing The Lawn




There are a few reasons for this entry. 1) it is just so stinking cute to see Caiden with his little lawn mower copying Dave and 2) Dave NEVER mows, so I thought I would catch this momentous occasion on film.

I wanted to mow, but couldn't get the lawn mower started, so Dave took over and actually did the mowing. I have to say that I was not just sitting back enjoying the sights (although I did a little of that too). I participated by putting the lawn fertilizer on! Can't you tell...the lawn is now looking green...you know the color lawn is supposed to be. :)



3 comments:

butterflydreams said...

Your little man looks all better ( everything to do with the feel better jammies I am sure ) I always get my kids feel better magic jammies when they are sick, but this past year my kids claim to be too old for magic feel better jammies-
The lawn looks great no worries I mow the lawn too! it's a girly thing these days

Wendy said...

Adorable.

Pam said...

Now if only Caiden's mower really mowed you'd get help from him also. :)