Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dinner with the Ray's



I apologize for neglecting the blog, however I have been busy. I had every intention of updating the blog, but by the time I got home I was tired and didn't feel like typing and loading pictures. Now, look at me...I have loads of backlogged blog items.

This one was from March 4th. Our friend's Trevor and Angela Ray and their beautiful daughter Katie came over for dinner. We out to Ruby's where the kids had so much fun. Dave was less than excited as the restaurant was out of chicken and skinny fries (both of which he wanted - remember the whole Biggest Loser challenge?). Hehe. He even started sizing up MY meal. (I got the Veggie wich sandwich and a side salad...yes, I was good. I had water for a drink with a lemon wedge.)

Dave on the other hand had to settle for a turkey burger, a salad which he did not touch (as he has that strange aversion to green foods and pretty much anything that resembles healthy, nutritious food) and a lemonade.

Anyway, it was fun to see Trevor and Angela and hang out with them and Katie, and we were finally able to exchange Christmas gifts with the kids. I can't wait to see them again.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

But what kind of dressing did you have on your side salad. I have my eyes on you!