Monday, March 05, 2007

Handmade Baby Gifts



Well, I never professed to be the most creative and handy of people, as you can see by the above pictures. You can all now see why Dave refuses to let me paint anything in the house, but at least I try. I made the below picture frames for each of my sister's new babies...they should arrive between April and May of this year.

The boy is going to have a planes, trains and automobiles room, and the girl is going to have a Noah's Ark theme.

I felt pretty confident in posting them, because my family never looks at the blog. Hope you all like them. They are one of the many things I am making for Steph's kids.

5 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

I love the frames! Good job.

Anonymous said...

Your frames are very creative and handy! I bet they will be super excited to get them...well not the babies but the mommy and daddy.

Heather

Pam said...

Quite impressive. If they weren't painted well, I couldn't tell from the picture. They look great.

butterflydreams said...

They look great - you can paint in my house anyday!

Wendy said...

So cute. I like yours even better than mine. You added nice touches.