Monday, March 05, 2007

A New Look?



Have you ever wanted a new look? Well I have. I do all the time. I finally worked up the courage to dye my hair, and NO ONE NOTICED!!! Ok, so I didn't do anything drastic, but still...I thought SOMEONE would notice.

I went over to my friend Katie's house where she, her daughter (Christy) and friend, Stephanie helped me to transform into...apparently roughly the same color. I had fun, and I hope they did too. We MUST do it again sometime :) Maybe next time I will go Gothic! Now THAT would get some attention!


Caiden enjoyed watching the whole event.

Thank you for all of the work. Here are some pictures of the event.





4 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

Do you think my friends would want to dye my hair? We could set up a schedule for about every three weeks.

Hart's Haven said...

I meant to say YOUR friends.

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...

Wow, I can't believe you've been alive that long without having ever dyed your hair. Try not to make it a habbit, because once you NEED to, it will seem like torture to make the time.