Monday, April 09, 2007

A Bicycle For Caiden



When Caiden and I came home from my trip to Ft. Worth, there was a new shiny gift waiting for Caiden courtesy of the neighbors. The neighbor boys bought Caiden a bike. He was so excited. The boys were so sweet and even helped him learn how to ride the bike.

It was so cute. I would post a video, but frankly I'm tired, so you will have to settle for the pictures.

We will definitely need a little practice, but I am sure he will have fun doing it!




4 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

What an awesome bike. What a lucky little guy to have such generous friends.

Pam said...

Cool, bike riding is awesome. Soon he'll be mountain biking with me!

butterflydreams said...

What a big boy - so cute

Wendy said...

That is so nice of the neighbors. Caiden is growing up fast.