Monday, April 09, 2007

A Baby Shower for the Naffin Twins






On March 31st, we had a baby shower for my sister to welcome the Naffin twins, Lindsay and Kyle to the family. It was nice to have it in my sister's new house, as it was spacious - perfect for parties. Not to mention when the party was over, we just had to hike the gifts upstairs to their rooms. Very easy clean up! :)





She received a lot of nice gifts, handmade and store bought, but all with kind thoughts and well wishes. It was nice to see some people from the old neighborhood again. I haven't seen many of them in a while...it seems like these occasions don't come often enough. Well, I'll just tell Steph and Dave that they need to have more kids so we can have more parties! :)

My cousin was there with her son Bjorn, and her new daughter who I believe is about 3 or 4 months old.



My Godmother, Karen decorated each of the kid's room as her gift to Steph and Dave. Their rooms came out very cute.







Of course, Caiden even found a way to occupy himself...he played in Steph and Dave's big tub with Christy.



Steph looked great and seemed to have a lot of fun, although she got tired easy. Of course she would though, she is carrying twins!! Funny though, I think that I was bigger than her when I was pregnant, and I only had one? How does that work? Hmm...who knows, but she looked radiant. I can't wait to meet my new niece and nephew!

3 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

It was a good day. I'm so glad that you got there.......

Pam said...

Again, sorry I couldn't be there. I'm glad you guys had a good time.

Wendy said...

I hope they put away the gifts fast.