Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Caiden Visits the Pachecos!

Caiden loves to visit Katie, Bryan, Christina and Daniel. In fact, he calls Katie "my Katie", so cute. Anyway, while I went to my S factor class, Caiden hung out with the Pacheco's.

They went to the park (Check Katie's blog for more pictures). Caiden was wearing the dog's cat at the park, and it kind of fit too...

He was so brave. He even pet Candy Cane, their pet snake, although I drew the line at feeding time. They wanted him to see Candy Cane eat. Well, Candy Cane eats live mice, and frankly...I think that is disturbing. I mean, I KNOW that animals must eat other animals, but I don't particularly want to watch it...not to mention, what if Caiden becomes TRAUMATIZED!!!






Caiden's hair was getting a little shaggy, so we took him to get his hair cut. He likes his hair cut...why? Because he gets his "hair cut and pops"! Well, he did SO well, the hairstylist even gave him 2 pops!




3 comments:

butterflydreams said...

You do not have to worry about Caiden being traumatized at my house - God set up the whole eating circle of life thing and we get it ! silly girl

Wendy said...

He pet a snake. Wow, he is getting very brave.

Pam said...

What a handsome guy!