Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Clowns: Fun & Tasty


Yeah, right...like I would eat a clown. Seriously. Ok, it is late and I am a little punchy. At this point I am forcing myself to blog because I feel guilty that I have taken such a long break.



It was REALLY hot this weekend. Caiden and I actually CONSIDERED actual plain ice cream, but really where is the fun in that.




Caiden is SO my child. He went straight for the frosting, and didn't look back. In fact, he left most of the ice cream...mmmm...frosting... :)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

How fun. I thought in the first picture that you went somewhere and bought these wonderful creations, but I then realized you made them. So creative.

Hart's Haven said...

All the new pictures are so awesome! I don't know where to begin. I've been off the blog so long. Caiden is getting so big and as always is adorable.
Love you all.