Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Date Day and Night



Dave and I actually went on a date this past weekend. I mean, like a real date. We made plans and everything.

We started off by going to breakfast...Caiden, Dave and I. It was fun, and so yummy. I think I must have gained 10 lbs just from the breakfast alone. I had chocolate chip pancakes, eggs sunny side up, hash browns, bacon, orange juice, and I am sure that I stuffed something else in my mouth that I can't remember. Good think I did too, because we skipped lunch.

Dave and I dropped Caiden off with my father-in-law and then proceeded to go to see Spiderman. It was ok. I personally thought it was a bit slow. We then got a Jamba Juice, and walked around the Block for a little bit until Dave got this brilliant idea to go down to the beach and hang out.


We went and bought Caiden, Dave and myself cute outfits. I actually got a bathing suit, and I like it. I guess that breakfast hasn't hit me quite yet. :) Dave picked it out. I would post a picture, but...yea...I am not that confident about how I look, so...I will say it was an O’Neil bathing suit.

We then picked up Caiden and booked it to the beach. It was so much fun.





It was so cute, when we got to the sand, Dave put his shoes down in the sand. Caiden carefully took his off and placed them right next to Dave's. So cute.








We took turns burying each other (except for me) and played in the sand for a few hours.








We walked on the pier and watched the remnants of the Volleyball competition that was there. There were also a few families getting pictures taken (wedding and family pictures) so we watched that for a bit too.




It was a wonderful day. One of those days that you wish would never end, but of course like all good things, they must run thier course.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

That looks like a lot of fun Melissa. Jeff and I need to do a fun day like that. I love the pictures and I do like the bathing suit that we got to see in a later post. : )

Pam said...

That is a great picture of you and Caiden. And it was so fun to see Caiden get buried. He looked like he loved that!

Hart's Haven said...

What a great date day. You and Dave really deserve the break.