Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Son Is Allergic To Walmart




Well, at least any clothing product that comes from there anyway. You know how you run to a store and grab some clothes when you are in need and put them on your kid real quick...well, if they're from Walmart, I can't do that.

Caiden breaks out in this wicked bad rash that lasts for days!!! This is exactly what happened to him last week when I bought some socks from there. It was so sad. I tried to take some pictures, but I don't think they came out well.

6 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

Poor Caiden! That's terrible

Wendy said...

Yes, poor Caiden. Not fun.

butterflydreams said...

I still can't believe that something on his feet cause that all over his body but I would stay away for wal-mart all together it is not worth this happening again.

Anonymous said...

Walmart is EVIL.

Anonymous said...

That is why I am a Target girl!!

Pam said...

Poor little guy. I say stick with Target!