Friday, August 31, 2007

It's Midnight...I am OFFICIALLY OLD! :(

It's Midnight...I am OFFICIALLY OLD! :(

Ok, so it's actually 6 minutes after 12am. This means that it is now August 31st. This means that I have aged another year and have officially made it OVER the hill. :(

What is a girl to do? Well, apparently avoid sleep and learn the new VISTA system on her new computer in an effort to post some pictures on the blog.

I can’t believe I am 31 years old. Is it really all downhill from here? 31…just say it once or twice. It doesn’t roll off your tongue as easily as 30, and when you are 30 you can convince yourself that you’re not THAT old because you just STARTED the 30s. You’re at the beginning. No longer can I live with THAT charade. Sigh…

So what will today hold? Who knows…so far it has consisted of me sitting her trying to desperately to figure out this new computer so I can post some pictures, while Dave is playing something called the AV weekend…yes a WOW thing. Sigh…should I invest in some depends and cane now, or should I wait a day?

4 comments:

butterflydreams said...

Silly girl if 40 is the new 20 we are not even close to old. Do not buy depends although you might want to slowly stock up on baby diapers....
Chin up it will be okay :)

Hart's Haven said...

You are only as old as you feel!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Bonney :) :) :)

Pam said...

Happy birthday. It sucks, doesn't it?